Staff Trainer Manager
Our first nursery was established in 2016 and our mission is to “make learning fun for everyone”. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our parents receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our children.
At Lime Tree Nursery (Rotherham) Ltd we are looking for a Staff Trainer manager to have full operational responsibility of staff for Lime Tree, working closely with Our Area operations Manager to ensure our Ofsted ratings are maintained and improved with the aim of, driving our services forward in obtaining an Outstanding rating for all 5 Nurseries.
To lead and support Lime Tree’s experienced team to ensure timely recruitment of high-quality Early Years qualified staff with focused and effective strategies for engagement and retention.
To promote Lime Tree as an employer of choice in the local community
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building relationships with all staff across the whole company
- Responsibility for ensuring our staffing numbers are cost-effective.
- Supporting Lime Tree in developing further our strategic business plan.
- Ensuring there is a key focus on Learning and Development for all our staff including the delivery of essential job need training, monitoring E-Learning and working collaboratively with our external trainer to assess training suitability for our workforce.
- Being the Registered Nominated Individual for Lime Tree in the Community.
- Overseeing Finance and Budgets regarding staff costings.
- Supporting the director and area operations manager with business development and growth.
- Overseeing Health & Safety company-wide.
- Sound experience of Quality Assurance and Compliance of the EYFS Framework
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Sound experience of Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Operational experience in the Childcare sector
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
- Finance, Budget and management of given and set accounts.
- Ability to handle difficult and testing situations.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Sound business acumen.
- Adaptability in situations where needs arise and change quickly.
- A Level 5 Leadership Qualification in Early Years (foundation degree onwards)
- Management experience within the childcare service of at least 3 years.
- Must hold a full and current driving licence.
- Excellent Salary
- Mileage payments
- Staff outing/functions twice a year (All expenses covered)
- Flexible working