- Nursery fees are payable weekly or monthly in advance.
- Monthly payments must be made before the 25th of the month, payments are accepted by cash, standing order, BACS, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare.
- Full nursery fees are charged for sickness although no charge is made for bank holidays.
- There is a discount for pre-booked holidays. Terms and conditions are available on request.
- A 5% discount is available for siblings, NHS Staff, Armed Forces, Emergency Services and Local Authority Employees.
The Benefits of Preschool
Many families increase their child’s attendance at nursery as they move into the preschool class. An increase in the number of days children attend can help prepare them for the transition to ‘big school’. Three and four year olds are especially keen to develop their social skills and a preschool environment can support this development especially well. Children also benefit from the expansive learning through play opportunities that a highly qualified early years professional can provide, ensuring they leave for school well prepared socially, academically and emotionally.